Join Drip as we positively impact tens of thousands of passionate users and marketing professionals around the globe.
Drip is the world’s first ECRM: an E-commerce CRM designed for digital marketers who want to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. E-commerce marketers around the world are starting to see their customers in full color with Drip features like comprehensive tracking, hyper-segmentation, and robust email marketing automation. They’re graduating from typical email platforms, bloated CRMs, or overhyped marketing automation tools, and becoming more successful with Drip.
Are you interested in contributing to a focused, high-talent, passionate team? Are you driven by creating innovative products that change the way businesses grow and the way email works?
Then join us at Drip!
As a Senior Product Manager you’ll work on a small, agile team in a gorgeous product to ship production features to our tens of thousands of users. You’ll collaborate on Drip’s product vision, maintain product roadmaps, write and prioritize use cases and requirements, keep internal teams updated on upcoming features, and add a healthy blend of industry innovation and perspective to Drip’s product.
What You’ll Do:
Your day-to-day responsibilities will shift and grow, but to start with, you will:
- Empathize with our customers
- Accept customer input from multiple channels, including in-person communication, industry conferences, focus groups, Beta tests, surveys, feature requests, online reviews, and more
- Dig into our market and understand it. This includes customer segmentation, competitive analysis, and monitoring market evolutions over time
- Distill primary and secondary research into actionable and communicable data points for cross-departmental consumption
- Set a vision
- We don’t just copy, we innovate. You’ll think deeply about problems, and their most elegant solutions, both short and long-term
- Say “yes” to the right ideas, and “no” to the other majority. Don’t just think through the implications of DOING something, but also NOT
- Favor data over opinion, no matter whose (i.e. including your own)
- Get Things Done
- Both for yourself and with the teams you work with, break projects into manageable chunks. Favor pragmatism over process... every time
- Participate in Agile Scrum - you should already understand the whys as well as the whats of this process in software development
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence on how to measure product feature success with business metrics
- Write and talk, talk and write. Do it all well
- Craft product stories (what problem are we solving, for whom, why, and how)
- Put together the occasional presentation, whether for internal consumption (e.g. presenting our product roadmap) or for external viewing, such as with our digital conference, Automated
What you’ve done:
You have a unique combination of skills, talents, and mindset, ideally:
- You have at least 2 years of product or project management experience working directly with a SaaS product, and have taken at least one major feature from inception to launch
- You have a least 1 year of professional experience working with email marketing or marketing automation software and are knowledgeable of the major players in the space
- You have experience working in a startup environment and understand the fast-paced nature
- You have an MBA (preferred, not required)
Who you are:
- Being detail-oriented isn’t just a soundbite for you, but one of your genuine qualities
- What you don’t know, you’ll jump right in and learn. You can teach yourself whatever you need to know and you’re not afraid to go find solutions to difficult problems that crop up. Technology is your friend, not your foe
- You never say “That’s not my job.”
- Self-starter, team player, and amazing problem solver
- You work well with others, with a strong desire to find the best solution to any problem
Who we are:
Leadpages+Drip was thrilled to make #297 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list and named a Top Workplace for the past three years in a row! To learn more about the teams that have helped us achieve these honors, we invite you to visit our Instagram, Facebook and About pages
Drip is a small product team inside Leadpages, working on a separate marketing automation application that is aptly named "Drip". Working with us gives you the best of both worlds: the intimacy, influence, and speed of a small development team, but all the perks of a well-funded parent company (stable, health insurance, stock options, 401(k), etc.)
Both of Drip’s founders are developers, and everyone on the team has a technical bent. As such, we are a developer-focused team that's a haven for expanding your technical chops. We spend a lot of time making Drip look gorgeous both inside and out, placing a high emphasis on code quality, test coverage, and UI/UX.
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, here’s what we’ll bring in return:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and generous equity
- A flexible schedule and opportunities to work from home
- A gorgeous, bright office, conveniently located in Downtown Minneapolis
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note that for any positions that are not designated as remote, residence in or relocation to Minnesota OR Utah is required
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Career development isn’t just idle chit-chat but a tangible outcome of our robust People & Culture function
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
At Leadpages+Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.
Sound like you?
We'd love to hear from you! Please submit your most recent resume (using the “Apply” or “Submit Resume” button), a link to your LinkedIn profile, and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are a fit for this position. We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch within 5 business days. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!