Leadpages is a Minneapolis, MN-based early-stage tech company that’s changing the way businesses do marketing, lead generation, and conversion rate optimization online. With a growing team that works closely together, we move fast and enjoy what we do.
Come join the fun and build something great with us.
What you’ll do
Your day-to-day responsibilities will shift and grow but to start with, you will:
- Own the development, maintenance, and proactive optimization of our marketing sites and blog.
- Manage & test tracking code implementations to ensure the right data is being gathered.
- Create responsive websites for use on mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Work with our amazing marketing team to develop and implement marketing initiatives.
- Brainstorm and develop awesome widgets, apps, and enhancements.
- Develop variants for A/B testing and deploy them with the scaffolding in place to track their progress.
- Collaborate with the product development team, with the opportunity to branch out into additional tech stacks and technologies.
- Partner with the infrastructure team to manage Marketing’s hosting in Google Cloud.
What you’ve done:
You have a unique combination of skills, talents, and mindset, including:
- Experience maintaining (or migrating away from) a WordPress site.
- Mobile-responsive design and development experience.
- Fluency in web commerce usability principles and techniques.
- Cross-platform/-browser developing and testing experience.
- Professional experience developing for consumer and/or commercial web applications.
- A proven track record and a passion for developing compelling user experiences.
- The ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and communicate progress and expected milestones.
Extra credit for experience with:
- SEO best practices.
- Visual design - including an eye for good typography, composition, and use of color.
- Facebook, Twitter and other social APIs / platforms.
- ES6 and modern JS development frameworks.
- Cloud-based hosting (Google Cloud, including App Engine, Compute Engine).
- Various other blogging/CMS platforms and the community around them.
- Design/prototyping tools, such as Sketch or Invision.
Who we are:
Leadpages was thrilled to make #297 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list (we were #3 in Minnesota) and to be named a Star Tribune Top Workplace for the past three years in a row! To learn more about the teams that have helped us achieve these honors, we invite you to visit our Instagram and About pages.
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Flexible schedule and opportunities to work from home
- Convenient location in the North Loop neighborhood of Downtown Minneapolis
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to help keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note that residence in, or relocation to, Minneapolis, MN-area is our one non-negotiable
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who always finds time for fun
At Leadpages, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.
Sound like you?
To apply, please submit your tailored resume (using the “Apply” or “Submit Resume” button), a link to your LinkedIn profile, and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are a fit for this position. We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch within 5 business days. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!