Join Drip as we positively impact tens of thousands of passionate users and marketing professionals around the globe.
Drip is the world’s first ECRM: an E-commerce CRM designed for digital marketers who want to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. E-commerce marketers around the world are starting to see their customers in full color with Drip features like comprehensive tracking, hyper-segmentation, and robust email marketing automation. They’re graduating from typical email platforms, bloated CRMs, or overhyped marketing automation tools, and becoming more successful with Drip.
Are you interested in contributing to a focused, high-talent, passionate team? Are you driven by creating innovative products that change the way businesses grow and the way email works?
Then join us at Drip!
As our Senior Product Marketing Manager, you’ll work closely with Product Management, Marketing, Sales, and Support to craft and communicate a compelling product story to the market.
What you’ll do:
- Go-to-Market Planning, Execution, and Follow-Up
- Plan and write customer & market communications about upcoming product launches. Leverage the Marketing & Sales teams for final execution.
- Measure Go-to-Market strategy success and report back to Product and Marketing leadership.
- Market Positioning, User/Buyer Personas
- Craft compelling product and feature stories to the market, focusing on customer value.
- Segment customers into personas to enhance story relevance and impact.
- Internal Communication and Training
- Create and present materials on product functionality (new and old) for sales, marketing, and support consumption.
- Competitive Landscape
- Perform market research (primary and secondary) to understand competitors’ functionality, positioning, and strategy.
- Put together assets to communicate this knowledge to a broader audience, including sales and marketing (e.g. battle cards, feature comparison matrices).
- Keep up-to-date with the evolving landscape. Be the go-to person for any competition-related questions.
- Sales Collateral
- Draft content for sales pitch decks, case studies, and other sales leave-behinds.
- Public Community Communication
- Keep an eye on Drip’s social sphere, and be a voice of the company in those channels.
- Thought Leadership
- Put together the occasional blog post or presentation, whether for internal consumption (e.g. presenting our product roadmap) or for external viewings, such as an entry to our digital conference, Automated.
- Customer Acquisition and Retention Strategy
- Join sales team meetings and participate in acquisition and lead gen strategies.
- Analyze cancellation feedback and NPS/customer satisfaction results and put together takeaways for product and marketing leadership.
- Create customer retention strategies and leverage product, marketing, and support resources to execute.
What you’ve done:
You have a unique combination of skills, talents, and mindset, including:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication. You’re the one people go to for writing help
- You have at least 2-years of product marketing experience working directly with a SaaS product and have owned go-to-market execution for at least one major feature launch
- You have thorough knowledge of web analytics and performance tracking tools, and hands-on experience using them
- You have at least 1-year of professional experience working with email marketing or marketing automation software and are knowledgeable of the major players in the space
- You have experience working in a startup environment and understand the fast-paced nature
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business. An MBA is a major plus
Who you are:
- Being detail-oriented isn’t just a soundbite for you, but one of your genuine qualities
- Your family and loved ones claim you’re a Type A personality, but you’re having a blast along with the rest of us!
- What you don’t know, you’ll jump right in and learn. You can teach yourself whatever you need to know and you’re not afraid to go find solutions to difficult problems that crop up. Technology is your friend, not your foe
- You possess excellent communication skills and can comfortably communicate with team members at all levels
- You never say “That’s not my job.”
Who we are:
Leadpages+Drip was thrilled to make #297 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list and named a Top Workplace for the past three years in a row! To learn more about the teams that have helped us achieve these honors, we invite you to visit our Instagram, Facebook and About pages
Drip is a small product team inside Leadpages, working on a separate marketing automation application that is aptly named "Drip". Working with us gives you the best of both worlds: the intimacy, influence, and speed of a small development team, but all the perks of a well-funded parent company (stable, health insurance, stock options, 401(k), etc.)
Both of Drip’s founders are developers, and everyone on the team has a technical bent. As such, we are a developer-focused team that's a haven for expanding your technical chops. We spend a lot of time making Drip look gorgeous both inside and out, placing a high emphasis on code quality, test coverage, and UI/UX.
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, here’s what we’ll bring in return:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and generous equity
- A flexible schedule and opportunities to work from home
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note that for any positions that are not designated as remote, residence in or relocation to Minnesota OR Utah is required
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Career development isn’t just idle chit-chat but a tangible outcome of our robust People & Culture function
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
At Leadpages+Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.
Sound like you?
We'd love to hear from you! Please submit your most recent resume (using the “Apply” or “Submit Resume” button), a link to your LinkedIn profile, and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are a fit for this position. We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch within 5 business days. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!