At Leadpages, we’re inspired by the courage, passion, and entrepreneurial spirit of our small business customers, and we believe that great design is fundamental to fueling their success. Our designers are involved at every step of the project -- from gathering insights, brainstorming, prototyping & experimentation to launching pixel-perfect designs.
We’re looking to add a Senior Product Designer to our team that’s customer-obsessed and thrives on solving complex problems in creative, elegant ways. In particular, we’re looking for someone that has Jedi-like skills in visual design, but totally OWNS the end-to-end experience and even dabbles in creating delightful copy. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Work through design problems from beginning to end: translating research insights into ideas that form disruptive new products and features, then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to realize them
- Push and evolve visual frameworks and patterns based on brand guidelines
- Utilize design thinking best practices like deep customer empathy and rapid prototyping to arrive at innovative, intuitive end-to-end experiences
- Advance a strong point of view, backed up by customer insights, design principles, and industry trends
- Collaborate effectively with your product manager and engineering team members
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for design quality
What’ll get your foot in the door:
- Demonstrated success coming up with elegant, intuitive solutions to complex problems
- Can iterate with low-fidelity sketches of workflows and translate those into beautiful high-fidelity designs
- Experience with user-centered design methodologies
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results
- Experience designing digital apps and systems. You have helped ship products before, ideally in the SaaS space
- Effective communicator, presenter, and translator
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and Invision
- 3+ years of visual design experience
- 2+ years of interaction design experience
- A dazzling online portfolio
- Master's degree in Graphic Design, HCI, Product Design, Interaction Design, Information Design or related field
Who we are:
Leadpages was thrilled to make #297 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list (we were #3 in Minnesota) and to be named a Star Tribune Top Workplace for the past three years in a row! To learn more about the teams that have helped us achieve these honors, we invite you to visit our Instagram and About pages.
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and generous equity
- A flexible schedule and opportunities to work from home
- A gorgeous, bright office, conveniently located in Downtown Minneapolis
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note that for any positions that are not designated as remote, residence in or relocation to Minnesota is required
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Career development isn’t just idle chit-chat but a tangible outcome of our robust People & Culture function
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
At Leadpages, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.
Sound like you?
To apply, please submit your tailored resume (using the “Apply” or “Submit Resume” button), a link to your LinkedIn profile, and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are a fit for this position. We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch within 5 business days. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!