So here's the deal...
- Over the past five years, Leadpages’ success has generated millions in revenue as we became the first in our industry to apply big data and network effect thinking to post-click marketing (lost in the lingo? Fear not. We’ll explain it during your interview).
- We’re able to deliver the tools & innovations our customers need because we are engineered for empathy: our customers (small business owners & savvy digital marketers) are the driving force behind everything we do.
- As an early-stage tech startup, we’ve transformed in the past 6 years and will continue to innovate in ways that no other tech startup has - thanks to our visionary leadership, dedicated team, and phenomenal customers.
- Leadpages is backed by some of the best and well-known early stage venture capitalists in the world. A large & growing customer base coupled with strong operational discipline has created a healthy and sustainable business dedicated to winning in the long-run.
Now, our fantastic team needs an Email Marketing & Automation Specialist!
Lead the email marketing program within our fast-paced marketing department, optimizing a large eCRM database (within Drip), creating and managing high-impact automation sequences that nurture leads, onboard customers, and promote revenue growth. Strategize, develop, test & measure marketing automations, reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager and collaborating closely with a creative team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Drive lead conversions, customer growth and deeper adoption of our products (onboarding), and customer reactivation via email and automation channels.
- Create, execute, deploy, and measure broadcast and automated emails throughout customer journey
- Regularly analyze, track, and report on KPIs to inform improvements
- Ongoing email marketing optimizations
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and team to develop a clear CRM strategy to provide email coverage for a comprehensive customer journey.
- Email expertise in conducting competitive analysis, researching and advocating for cutting-edge email practices and identifying enhancements to increase email list growth.
To love this role, here’s the type of person you are:
When it comes to email & automation, you think like a marketer and act like a developer. You enjoy manipulating data to uncover meaningful opportunities, digging into the “technical weeds,” and collaborating with a team. What you don’t know, you’ll jump right in and learn. You can teach yourself whatever you need to know and you’re not afraid to find solutions to difficult problems that crop up.
- You have a unique combination of skills, talents, and mindset, including:
- Experience managing a marketing automation platform (within an ESP)
- Experience creating and coding email communications Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Email testing & troubleshooting: getting your code working for a variety of email clients, from Gmail to Outlook, and on a variety of mobile devices, from iPads to Android
- Collaborating with a diverse marketing team
- Want to be empowered to make decisions on the approach to your projects
- Can implement quickly
- Are able to iterate rapidly
- Set the standard (high)
- Like to receive appreciation for doing it right and getting results
- Love sharing your expertise
- Appreciate working on projects where metrics (instead of politics) determine whose ideas win
So, if this is you… then you’ve found your home! We work hard, play hard, and have only exceptionally stellar people on our team. We’re looking for a multi-talented, take-charge kind of person who loves to deliver outcomes.
And for “Extra Credit”, we would like you to have a few of these:
- Experience in Drip or HubSpot, ActiveCampaign, Klaviyo or similar
- Experience with Liquid dynamic personalization
- Experience with Litmus
- Google Analytics
- An attitude that says, “Let me at it! No matter what the technology hurdle, I will figure out a way to get over it, around it, or through it.”