We’re hiring an MBA Candidate to join our team at Drip! As the Chief of staff - Operator in Residence, you’ll report directly to the CEO and play an integral role in providing support and guidance to our leadership and various cross-functional teams. You will oversee high-level business and program management, align and manage strategic product goals, and provide operational solutions that preempt organizational excellence.
After One Year, If You Are Successful, You Will Have Either:
- Earned an operating role on the team (ideally in a leadership capacity, but no promises).
- Decided to join a different company/stage (our CEO will give you full access to his network and help you find and secure the job you want).
What You’ll Do In This Role:
- Scheduling, arranging travel and coordinating internal and external events.
- Travel with me on occasion to conferences, customer meetings, press, etc.
- Serve as my single point of contact.
- Maintain order in a fast and fascinating environment.
- Create and edit presentation decks (external and internal).
- Conduct competitive & market analysis.
- Own financial projections & analysis as well as packaging & pricing studies.
- Take on new projects and solve problems in real time with your own judgement.
- Nine months after starting this mission you will have recruited and trained your replacement.
Don’t Bother Applying If Any Of These Things Are True About You:
- You’re afraid to get your hands dirty (really).
- You’re afraid to “carry the water” (Listen to this episode of Seeking Wisdom - David Cancel is on our Board!).
- You’re concerned with work/life balance and are looking for a 9-to-5 job.
- A critical role in a fast growing startup with a leadership team that consists of people who’ve done it before.
- Day to day mentorship (but you need to earn it).
- Access to — and a way to break into — a fast growth startup and the surrounding ecosystem.
- This is a big opportunity to jump to the top of the ladder and build a huge network for the right person.
- Your time at Drip will be one of the most rewarding experiences of your professional career. We grew 200% in 2017 and we're excited to see how far we can go in 2018!
Who We Are:
Drip + Leadpages is thrilled to have been named a Star Tribune Top Workplace for the past three years in a row!
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages/benefits and fulfillment to those who earn them.
At Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product innovation and a successful business.