We’re a Minneapolis, MN-based early-stage tech company that’s changing the way businesses do marketing, lead generation, and conversion rate optimization online. With a growing team that works closely together, we move fast and enjoy what we do.
As a Business Development Representative, you will identify client needs and use consultative-based selling techniques to demonstrate the benefits of Leadpages. You understand the MarTech industry and are comfortable with communicating, teaching, and influencing stakeholders of potential clients.
What you will do:
Your day-to-day responsibilities will shift and grow but to start with, you will:
- Generating sales through identifying, qualifying, developing, and maintaining a profitable customer pipeline
- Identifying key decision makers and helping them understand Leadpages and its value
- Effectively negotiate price, delivery, and terms to generate profits and greater customer satisfaction
- Become astute at understanding challenges that our prospective customers face, which can be solved by using our product
- Cultivate relationships with prospects in order to grow new business
- Collaborate with marketing and product development to develop and refine our sales strategy as we introduce product enhancements and new features
- Be a brand advocate who contributes ideas, strategies, and logic to advance the Leadpages brand, culture, and vision
- Attend trade shows and conferences as needed
What you have done:
- A track record as a high producer - defined as the top 5% of your peers, President’s Club, at or above your quota, etc.
- A consultative sales approach, preferably with 1-2 years of experience in a SaaS environment
- Expert multi-task skills with an ability to efficiently react to a significant number of emails, chats and phone calls per day
- A keen ability to teach, inform, and educate prospects to ensure they walk away with a solid understanding and positive attitude towards Leadpages - regardless of there having been a sale
- Ability to bring feedback from your conversations back to our product and marketing teams to improve our efforts to engage and attract customers
- You are self-motivated and results oriented
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to relate and work well with others
- A fine-tuned and natural consultative selling style
Who you are:
- Being detail-oriented isn’t just a sound-bite for you, but one of your genuine qualities.
- You know what ‘fast-paced’ really means and you embrace it.
- What you don’t know, you’ll jump right in and learn. You can teach yourself whatever you need to know and you’re not afraid to go find solutions to difficult problems that crop up.
- Technology is your friend, not your foe.
- You never say “That’s not my job.”
Who we are:
Drip + Leadpages was thrilled to make #297 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list (we were #3 in Minnesota) and to be named a Star Tribune Top Workplace for 2015, 2016, and 2017! To learn more about the teams that have helped us achieve these honors, we invite you to visit our Instagram and About pages.
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity.
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team.
- Career development isn’t just idle chit-chat but a tangible outcome of our robust People Ops function.
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact.
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun.
- Finally, no politics and no jerks.
At Drip + Leadpages, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.
Sound like you?
To apply, please submit your tailored resume (using the “Apply” or “Submit Resume” button), a link to your LinkedIn profile, and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are a fit for this position. We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch within 5 business days. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!