We promise you haven’t worked with anyone like us before. We’re a Minneapolis, MN-based early-stage tech company that’s changing the way businesses do marketing, lead generation, and conversion rate optimization online. With a growing team that works closely together, we move fast and enjoy what we do.
As a Conversion Educator, you will be the voice to our customers for webinars involving Leadpages and Drip products! Our customers will find you astonishing, enthusiastic, and informative!
Come join the fun and build something great with us.
What you’ll do:
Your day-to-day responsibilities will shift and grow but to start with, you will:
- Create and present live, weekly sales webinars for our company, driving revenue
- Create and present live, monthly promotional webinars discussing marketing best practices to our global audience
- Create and present live joint venture/partner webinars to drive more sales
- Create, record, and edit evergreen video trainings for niche industries and topics
- Speak on stage quarterly at regional and national industry-specific conferences
- Appear as a guest expert on other companies’ podcasts and livestreams
What you’ve done:
You have a unique combination of skills, talents, and mindset, including:
- Experience hosting webinars with a focus on sales (50+ webinars to with over 100 attendees is ideal)
- Experience in educating potential/new customers on implementation and usage of SaaS products
- In-depth knowledge of the MarTech space, ideally with Leadpages/Drip and similar products in the landing page and email marketing automation space
- Working knowledge of the GoToWebinar platform as a presentation tool
Who you are:
- You possess incredible communication skills and an ability to captivate an online audience
- You thrive in answering people’s marketing and business growth questions, regardless of how basic or advanced they seem
- You are enthusiastic and passionate about MarTech, and your excitement is infectious
- Being detail-oriented isn’t just a soundbite for you, but one of your genuine qualities
- You know what ‘fast-paced’ really means and you embrace it
- What you don’t know, you’ll jump right in and learn. You can teach yourself whatever you need to know and you’re not afraid to go find solutions to difficult problems that crop up. Technology is your friend, not your foe.
- You never say “That’s not my job”
Who we are:
Leadpages was thrilled to make #148 on the 2016 Inc. 5000 list (we were #2 in Minnesota) and to be named a Star Tribune Top Workplace in both 2015 and 2016. To learn more about the teams that have helped us achieve these honors, we invite you to visit our Instagram, Facebook, and About pages.
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- 2 (yes, two) work-from-home days per week
- A gorgeous, bright office, conveniently located in Downtown Minneapolis
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note: residence in or relocation to Minneapolis / St. Paul, MN is not required for this position.
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Career development isn’t just idle chit-chat but a tangible outcome of our robust People & Culture function In 2016, we were overjoyed to give promotions to 27% of our stellar employees.
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
At Leadpages, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.
Sound like you?
To apply, please submit your tailored resume (using the “Apply” or “Submit Resume” button), a link to your LinkedIn profile, and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are a fit for this position. We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch within 5 business days. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!