We’re a Minneapolis, MN-based early-stage tech company that’s changing the way businesses do marketing, lead generation, and conversion rate optimization online. With a growing team that works closely together, we move fast and enjoy what we do.
As our Vice President of Marketing, you will be responsible for overseeing all operations of our marketing programs. You will be a strategic thinker who never loses sight of the big picture while being acutely aware of the daily details. You will provide strong leadership for our Leadpages team as we move toward the future.
Some of your individual contributions will include:
- Lead quarterly and annual planning processes to develop business unit plans with key objectives, KPI’s and timing that support company objectives
- Lead cross-functional teams and peers in development and execution of key strategic initiatives
- Provide direction and guidance to multiple marketing teams in planning and execution of customer acquisition campaigns across key acquisition channels
- Create and implement innovative multi-channel acquisition strategies & campaigns via strong collaboration with Product and Engineering teams
- Establish and enforce standards for Success Metrics, KPI’s and reporting that will provide performance analysis, ROI and insights for all channels/tactics
We place a high preference on Vice President of Marketing candidates who have:
- Leadership experience in marketing with a strong record of accomplishment in digital marketing and lead generation
- Experience with SAAS, ideally targeting the SMB segment
- Results-oriented mindset with the ability to manage from strategic development to detailed execution
- Previous experience in the Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing Operations
- Exceptional leadership and management skills
Who you are:
- Your ideas and skills for communicating to customers and the industry will be strategic and creative
- Your strategic thought will help us achieve our goals and reinforce the brand message
- You have loads of experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive company revenue
- Being detail-oriented isn’t just a sound-bite for you, but one of your genuine qualities
- You know what ‘fast-paced’ really means and you embrace it
- What you don’t know, you’ll jump right in and learn. You can teach yourself whatever you need to know and you’re not afraid to go find solutions to difficult problems that crop up.
- Technology is your friend, not your foe
- You never say "That’s not my job."
Who we are:
Drip + Leadpages was thrilled to make #297 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list (we were #3 in Minnesota) and to be named a Star Tribune Top Workplace for 2015, 2016, and 2017! To learn more about the teams that have helped us achieve these honors, we invite you to visit our Instagram and About pages.
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity.
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team.
- Career development isn’t just idle chit-chat but a tangible outcome of our robust People Ops function.
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact.
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun.
- Finally, no politics and no jerks.
At Drip + Leadpages, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.
Sound like you?
To apply, please submit your tailored resume (using the “Apply” or “Submit Resume” button), a link to your LinkedIn profile, and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are a fit for this position. We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch within 5 business days. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!