We promise you haven’t worked with anyone like us before. We’re a Minneapolis, MN-based early-stage tech company that’s changing the way businesses do marketing, lead generation, and conversion rate optimization online. With a growing team that works closely together, we move fast and enjoy what we do.
As the Technical Operations Specialist at Leadpages, you are the "go-to technical-hero" for everyone and the owner of all-things-IT, from hardware and software to answering those burning "quick questions" that everyone has. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will be assisting your Leadpages colleagues as our in-house computer connoisseur. You will provision, reimage, and troubleshoot systems and networks as well as help plan and implement policies. As a Technical Ops Specialist, you will also transfer, backup, maintain, and troubleshoot WordPress and FTP/SFTP sites.
Come join the fun and build something great with us!
What you’ll do:
Your day-to-day responsibilities will shift and grow but to start with...:
- You will provide general laptop technical support and help troubleshoot software issues when they arise; this will make up about 40% of your responsibilities
- You will be responsible for our asset management: maintaining, upgrading, and deploying new software, computers, networks, and provisioning workstations as needed
- We will lean on you heavily for your wisdom in the world of wireless networks! You will be in charge of managing our wireless networks and ISP connections, ensuring that we are staying connected to the interwebs
- Even though we're not the Beatles, we still like to sound good! You will manage all of our Audio/Visual setup as well as handle any troubleshooting that may be needed
- As part of the Operations team, you will head up end user training and education for all new Leadpages employees and staff.
What you’ve done:
You have a unique combination of skills, talents, and mindset, including:
- You have extensive Apple product experience, including all the latest versions of OS X, peripherals and displays
- You have thorough knowledge of JAMF Casper Suite (this is non-negotiable)
- Familiarity with Code42’s CrashPlan Product Suite or a similar backup product
- You have experience with cloud-based identity access management (IAM) software, as well as solid knowledge of both software and cloud applications
- Strong ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people
- Ability to prioritize and work independently but you also enjoy working as part of a team
- You're able to think outside of the box so that you're able to effectively troubleshoot unique technical opportunities
Who you are:
- Being detail-oriented isn’t just a sound-bite for you, but one of your genuine qualities
- Not only are you well-versed technically, but you are also thorough in thought and process
- You love those "ah-ha!" moments when you've found a solution to a tricky problem
- You love helping others and making sure that things are working properly
- You know what ‘fast-paced’ really means and you embrace it.
- What you don’t know, you’ll jump right in and learn. You can teach yourself whatever you need to know and you’re not afraid to go find solutions to difficult problems that crop up.
- You never say “That’s not my job.”
Who we are:
Leadpages was thrilled to make #297 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list (#3 in Minnesota!) and named a Star Tribune Top Workplace for the past three years in a row! To learn more about the teams that have helped us achieve these honors, we invite you to visit our Instagram and About pages.
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- A flexible schedule and opportunities to work from home
- A gorgeous, bright office, conveniently located in Downtown Minneapolis
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note: residence in or relocation to Minneapolis / St. Paul, MN is our one non-negotiable.
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Career development isn’t just idle chit-chat but a tangible outcome of our robust People & Culture function In 2016, we were overjoyed to give promotions to 27% of our stellar employees.
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
At Leadpages, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.
Sound like you?
To apply, please submit your tailored resume (using the “Apply” or “Submit Resume” button), a link to your LinkedIn profile, and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are a fit for this position. We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch within 5 business days. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!