We promise you haven’t worked with anyone like us before. We’re a Minneapolis, MN-based early-stage tech company that’s changing the way businesses do marketing, lead generation, and conversion rate optimization online. With a growing team that works closely together, we move fast and enjoy what we do.
The Vice President of Product (VP) will own the product vision, strategy, and roadmap development for Leadpages growing portfolio of products. This is a critical role in helping to shape and drive the future success of the company. The VP will work closely with the VP of Engineering as part of the Product Delivery organization to deliver value to Leadpages’ growing customer base. The VP will also be a member of the executive team, working closely with fellow team members to accomplish reach the Company’s ambitious goals.
Come join the fun and build something great with us.
What you’ll do:
Your day-to-day responsibilities will shift and grow but to start with, you will:
- Define and drive our product strategy, aligned to our vision and mission
- Implement a product management philosophy that places the customer and market at the center of all that we do
- Grow and mentor a team of Product Managers, Product Owners, and Designers to become the best at their craft
- Strengthen and amplify the culture of metrics-based management as a measurement tool of product success
- Partner with the Engineering team to inspire and motivate all Product Delivery team members to build intuitive solutions that deliver customer value
- Champion the process of engaging with customers company-wide, including interviews, feedback loops and other avenues that lend itself to a true understanding of what customers desire
- Foster a strong product culture around rapid testing, iteration and learning to enable intelligently built products that are cohesive and solve customer needs
- Build strong relationships with the engineering, sales, and marketing, as well as support teams to ensure collaboration in the launch of products
What you’ve done:
You have a unique combination of skills, talents, experiences, and mindset, including:
- 8+ years product management experience in a multi-product company/group
- Demonstrated success launching and growing a SaaS product(s) with double digit growth across thousands of customers
- Recognized ability to create, manage, maintain and communicate external and internal product roadmaps; advocating for what the market needs today and in the future
- Concerted leader, business executive, functional expert leading strategy for achieving desired outcomes while encouraging input and create and foster a space for collaboration
- Proven ability to use data to drive decisions while also being creative, flexible and willing to "go with the gut”
- History of successfully recruiting, structuring, developing, and motivating well-rounded and effective top tier product masterminds
- Thriving in results based and data driven environment
- You know what “fast-paced” really means, and embrace it
- Balanced approach between strategy, creation and precise execution
- Remarkable verbal and written communication skills
Who you are:
- You are a systems thinker, an early adopter of technology and ideas, a technologist, a team and capacity builder, a creator of dashboards, and an aficionado of closed-loop analytics.
- You always give your assessment and strategy for achieving desired outcomes, but you encourage input and create space for collaboration.
- You know what “fast-paced” really means and you embrace it.
- You strike the perfect balance between strategy, creation, and precise execution.
- You have a Jedi-like talent for identifying, hiring, and motivating talented people.
- You never say “That’s not my job.”
Who we are:
Leadpages was thrilled to make #148 on the 2016 Inc. 5000 list (we were #2 in Minnesota) and to be named a Star Tribune Top Workplace in both 2015 and 2016. To learn more about the teams that have helped us achieve these honors, we invite you to visit our Instagram, Facebook, and About pages.
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- 2 (yes, two) work-from-home days per week
- A gorgeous, bright office, conveniently located in Downtown Minneapolis
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed.
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Career development isn’t just idle chit-chat but a tangible outcome of our robust People & Culture function In 2016, we were overjoyed to give promotions to 27% of our stellar employees.
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team (who still finds time for fun!)
- The room and tools you need to create and succeed
- No politics, no B.S., and no jerks
At Leadpages, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.
Sound like you?
To apply, please submit your tailored resume (using the “Apply” or “Submit Resume” button), a link to your LinkedIn profile, and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are a fit for this position. We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch within 5 business days. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!